About Adium Adium is a free and open source instant messaging application for Mac OS X, written using Mac OS X's Cocoa API, released under the GNU GPL and developed by the Adium team. Adium for Mac is open source messaging client made using OS X Cocoa API that offers all Mac OS X users ability to use any number of messaging services in one simple and well-designed ecosystem. Download Adium for Mac Latest Version. Alternatives and Similar Software. Adium Book is an app from the category instant messaging, whose license is free which is available in english. It is developed by Aurelio Jargas for Mac operating systems with the version or higher. The 22.214.171.124 version of Adium for Mac is provided as a free download on our software library. The bundle identifier for Adium for Mac is com.adiumX.adiumX. Adium for Mac lies within Communication Tools, more precisely Texting & Video calls. Top 4 Download periodically updates software information of Adium 126.96.36.199 full version from the publisher, but some information may be slightly out-of-date. Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Adium 188.8.131.52 license key is illegal.
- Android File Transfer Download For Mac
- Free Downloads For Mac
- Adium 184.108.40.206 Download For Mac
- Internet Explorer Download For Mac
This is a culmination of a year long rewrite of adium, which now utilizes libgaim (the core part of gaim) to connect to multiple protocols, and is also based on a new plugin architecture.
Partial address book integration, cool looking tabs, multiple protocols for instant messaging, and a compact contact list are some of the many features of the new Adium X.
- AOL Instant Messenger (Including ICQ and .Mac)
- Jabber (Including Google Talk and LiveJournal)
- MSN Messenger
- Yahoo! Messenger (Including Yahoo! Japan)
- Bonjour (Compatible with iChat)
- MySpace IM
- Novell Groupwise
- Lotus Sametime
- OTR Encryption
- Tabbed Messaging
- File Transfer
- Webkit Message Display
- Updated the included Growl SDK to 2.0, adding support for Notification Center on 10.8 if Growl is not installed. (#15867)
- Updated libotr to 3.2.1, fixing a security vulnerability. (#16122)
- Updated libpurple to 2.10.6.
- Changed the default tab switching shortcuts for new users to Control-Tab/Control-Shift-Tab, to match Safari. (#16102)
- Improved disk usage: limit the tracking of the 'last seen' time to contacts who are on your contact list.
- Fixed a problem where accepting a group chat invite on Sametime 8.5.1 would crash Adium. (Jonathan Rice and Jere Krischel) (#16114)
- Fixed a problem where accepting a group chat invite on HipChat's XMPP server would crash Adium. (#16007)
- Fixed a problem preventing Adium from executing Applescripts when Gatekeeper is enabled.
- Added routines to make Secure Transport (on 10.8 and above) work around buggy TLS implementations in certain older XMPP servers. (#16081)
- Updated translations: British English, Czech, Danish (#16196), Dutch (#16220), French (#16207), Italian (#16218), Norwegian (Bokmål) (#16219), Portuguese (Portugal) (#16211), Slovakian (#16194), Turkish.
Software similar to Adium X for Mac 1
- 5 votesTrillian is a multinetwork chat client that currently supports mIRC, AIM, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo Messenger.
Adium 220.127.116.11 LATEST
Mac OS X
Author / Product:
Evan Schoenberg / Adium for Mac
Adium for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
By using popular libpurple protocol library, this very easy-to-use messaging program can connect you to dozens of popular chat services, from MSN, Google Talk,
Android File Transfer Download For MacICQ, Skype, Facebook Chat, Yahoo! Messenger to the many other less known chat protocols such as Tlen, Lotus Sametime, Gadu-Gadu, and others. As of early 2014, the latest version Adium for Mac requires users to have macOS 10.6.8 or newer, although older versions have support all the way down to Mac OS X 10.2.x and older. Since version 0.88, the tool is a universal application that works natively both on PowerPC and Intel-based Macintosh computers.
From the first version of the app that appeared in late 2001 with support only for AIM chat system, this app managed to evolve into highly popular multi-protocol Instant messaging client that is today used all around the world on Mac.
Adium Support services:
Free Downloads For Mac
Adium 18.104.22.168 Download For Mac
- XMPP ('Jabber'), including: Google Talk, LJ (LiveJournal) Talk, Facebook Chat, Gizmo5
- MSN Messenger
- AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), including MobileMe (formerly known as .Mac)
- Yahoo! Messenger, including Yahoo! Japan Messenger
- Bonjour, compatible with iChat
- IBM Lotus Sametime
- Tencent QQ
- Novell GroupWise