- Download My Pages Numbers And Keynote (for Mac And Ios Apps
- Download My Pages Numbers And Keynote For Mac And Ios)
- Pages Numbers And Keynote App
Here's what you need
Download Keynote for Mac from the Mac App Store Download Keynote for iOS from the iOS. Pages for iOS, Numbers for iOS, and Keynote for iOS are available on the App. Get the My Pages, Numbers, and Keynote (for Mac and iOS) at Microsoft Store and compare products with the latest customer reviews and ratings. Download or ship for free. Free returns. Apr 27, 2018 Set up an iCloud account and download Pages, Keynote, and Numbers Create, edit, and format documents with Pages Add graphics, audio, video, tables, and charts to your documents Design and deliver impressive presentations with Keynote Include media, graphics, and charts in your presentation slides Set up, share, and secure powerful spreadsheets.
With these Apple devices and software versions, you can use iWork collaboration with Box:
- A Mac with macOS Mojave and Pages 8.2, Numbers 6.2, or Keynote 9.2 or later
- An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 12 and Pages 5.2, Numbers 5.2, or Keynote 5.2 or later
- An iPad with iOS 12 or iPadOS and Pages 5.2, Numbers 5.2, or Keynote 5.2 or later
- Box Drive for Mac 1.10 or later or Box Edit for Mac 4.0 or later, or Box 4.3.0 or later for your iPhone or iPad
With these browser versions, you can collaborate online:
- Safari 9 or later, or Google Chrome 50 or later for Mac
- Internet Explorer 11 or later or Google Chrome 50 or later for Windows PC
- Visit box.com and sign up for a personal1 Box account. Already have one? If so, go to the next step.
- If you have a personal account, sign in, then click or tap your initials in the top-right corner of the browser. Select Account Settings, then choose Integrations.
For enterprise accounts, Box Enterprise Admins can access Integrations settings in the Admin Console > Settings > Apps.
- To turn on iWork collaboration, select iWork Collaboration.
- To preview iWork documents online in Box, select iWork Previews.
1 To use iWork collaboration with a Box enterprise account, iWork collaboration must be turned on by your organization.
Collaborate on a Document
Once you set up Box and turn on iWork collaboration, you can automatically edit with others in real time on any iWork document that's already stored in Box.
- To start collaborating on a new document, move or save your document into Box:
- On Mac, drag your document to the Box folder in the Finder sidebar. If Box isn't in the Finder sidebar, open the Box app from the Applications folder.
- On iPhone or iPad, move or copy your document into Box using either the document manager in Pages, Numbers, or Keynote or the Files app.2
- Online in your Box account, sign in to your account, then drag the document to the All Files screen. Or, click Upload, choose File, then choose the document.
- To invite others, open your document from the Box folder, click or tap the Collaboration button , then invite people via box.com.
- After you've started collaborating, you can manage the document:
- To see who is currently editing the document, click or tap the Collaboration button .
- To set restrictions for who can view and make changes to your document, click or tap the Collaboration button , then tap
- Share Settings.
2 Make sure you've added Box to your Locations on your iPhone or iPad. Once you've added Box, you can move and copy documents into Box with the document manager and the Files app.
Edit when you’re offline
On your Mac, if you go offline when the document is open, you can continue to edit. When you reconnect, your edits are automatically incorporated into the document. If other participants have edited the document while you’re offline, a copy of the document might be created in the same folder as the original.
On your iPhone or iPad, you can’t edit collaborative documents while you’re offline. If you go offline, you'll be prompted to save a copy locally on your device. When you are back online, you can either upload the local copy to Box or copy the changes from the local copy and paste them into the original document.
Preview, edit, and create iWork documents online in Box
You can preview, edit, and create new iWork documents within a browser when signed in to your Box account.3 From the Files and Folders screen, here's what you can do:
- To preview an iWork document online in Box, select the document.
- To edit an iWork document online in Box, select the document, select Open in the toolbar, then choose Pages, Numbers, or Keynote on the Web.
- To create a new iWork document online in Box, click New. Then, choose a Pages document, Numbers spreadsheet, or Keynote presentation.
3 You can open a document of up to 1 GB on box.com. If your document is larger than 1 GB, use Pages, Numbers, or Keynote on iPhone, iPad, or Mac to reduce its size before trying to open it on box.com.
- Get help with Pages, Numbers, and Keynote.
- Get help with Box.
Terms and privacy
While using iWork collaboration or viewing an iWork preview or document on the web, your files will be temporarily stored on secure Apple servers.
If you have a personal Box account, you can turn off Box collaboration and previews on the Integrations tab of your Account Settings. If you have a Box enterprise account, please contact your organization.
Download My Pages Numbers And Keynote (for Mac And Ios Apps
Create and collaborate on documents that are beautiful beyond words.
Pages is a powerful word processor that lets you create stunning documents. You can even use Apple Pencil on your iPad to add comments and illustrations by hand. And with real-time collaboration, your team can work together, whether they’re on Mac, iPad, or iPhone, or using a PC.
Download Pages for Mac from the Mac App StoreDownload Pages for iOS from the iOS App StorePreview Pages for iOS in the iOS App StorePreview Pages for Mac in the Mac App StoreStart using Pages at iCloud.com
From the start, Pages places you in the perfect creative environment. It puts all the right tools in all the right places, so it’s easy to choose a look, customize fonts, personalize text styles, and add beautiful graphics. And everyone collaborating on a document has access to the same powerful features.
Start with a great‑looking template.
Choose from over 70 beautiful Apple‑designed templates, and customize your document any way you like.
See your progress.
Track changes, add highlights, and have threaded conversations with your team. Your edits are saved automatically.
Find and organize chapters easily.
Pages automatically creates a table of contents for you based on paragraph styles and updates it as you make edits. Just tap or click to find the content you want.
Liven up your text by filling it with color gradients or images. And take the entire page to the next level by adding photos, galleries, math equations, charts, or more than 700 customizable shapes.
Record and edit audio clips.
Add and adjust narration, notes, and sounds for people to play in your documents on iOS and Mac.
Create a book.
From travel books to fairy tales, it’s easy to make beautiful, interactive books with image galleries, audio clips, and videos right inside Pages. Built‑in tools let you copy and paste into different projects, create links to jump to other pages, and collaborate with friends, editors, colleagues, or classmates. And when you’re done, easily share them with others or publish them to Apple Books for download or purchase.
Turn your device into a teleprompter.
Now public speaking is nothing to be afraid of. With Presenter Mode, Pages turns your document into a ready-to-read speech with just a tap. You can then set it to scroll automatically at your pace.
Sketch, illustrate, and create documents to express your ideas with Apple Pencil on your iPad.
Draw and modify
Sketch your idea, then press play to watch each stroke animate onto the page.Beta
Edits that stick.
With Smart Annotation, your edits stay with the marked-up text, making it easy for you and your team to incorporate changes.
Collaborate with anyone.
Work together in the same document, from across town or across the world. You can see your team’s edits as they make them — and they can watch as you make yours, too. Just select a name on the collaborator list to jump to anyone’s cursor.
Work on any document. On any device.
You don’t work in one place on just one device. The same goes for Pages. So the documents your team creates using a Mac or iPad look the same on an iPhone or web browser — and vice versa.
Download My Pages Numbers And Keynote For Mac And Ios)
Work together in real time on documents stored on iCloud or Box.
Everyone can collaborate — whether they’re on Mac, iPad, iPhone, or a PC web browser.
Unlock documents with a touch or a glance.
Open password-protected files in a snap with Touch ID or Face ID on compatible devices.
Microsoft Word friendly.
Teaming up with someone who uses Microsoft Word? Pages makes it simple. You can save Pages documents as Word files. Or import and edit Word documents right in Pages. Most popular Word features are supported, too. Now it’s no problem to work on the same project. Even if you use different apps.
Pages Numbers And Keynote App
Learn more about Microsoft Word compatibilityLearn more about Microsoft Word compatibility
More ways to do stunning work.
Create great-looking spreadsheets. Together.
Easily build stunning, memorable presentations.