Mac OS X Mountain Lion is the 9 th release of Mac OS X. Mountain Lion was made available for the general public on 25 th July, 2012. Mac OS X Mountain since its release has come up in many versions and the one we are reviewing here is Mac OSX Lion v10.7.4. OS X Lion is the latest major release of OS X, the world’s most advanced desktop operating system. It comes with over 250 new features that help you interact with your Mac in entirely new ways, including Multi-Touch gestures, full-screen apps, Mission Control, Launchpad, and an all-new version of Mail.
The OS X Lion v10.7.4 Update is recommended for all OS X Lion users and includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
Updating your system
You should back up your system before installation; you can use Time Machine.
Do not interrupt the installation process once you have started to update your system. You may experience unexpected results if you have third-party system software modiﬁcations installed, or if you've modiﬁed the operating system through other means.
Choose Software Update from the Apple () menu to check for the latest Apple software via the Internet, including this update.
Other software updates available for your computer may appear, which you should install. Note that an update's size may vary from computer-to-computer when installed using Software Update. Also, some updates must be installed prior to others, so you should run Software Update until Software Updates states 'Your software is up to date'.
You can manually download the update installer. This is a useful option when you need to update multiple computers but only want to download the update once. These versions of the standalone installers are available from Apple Support Downloads.
Buy Os X Lion
Mac Os X 10.7.5 Download
The OS X Lion v10.7.4 Update includes fixes that:
- Resolve an issue in which the 'Reopen windows when logging back in' setting is always enabled.
- Improve compatibility with certain British third-party USB keyboards.
- Addresses permission issues that may be caused if you use the Get Info inspector function 'Apply to enclosed items…' on your home directory. For more information, see this article.
- Improve Internet sharing of PPPoE connections.
- Improve using a proxy auto-configuration (PAC) file.
- Address an issue that may prevent files from being saved to an SMB server.
- Improve printing to an SMB print queue.
- Improve performance when connecting to a WebDAV server.
- Enable automatic login for NIS accounts.
- Include RAW image compatibility for additional digital cameras.
- Improve the reliability of binding and logging into Active Directory accounts.
- The OS X Lion v10.7.4 Update includes Safari 5.1.6, which contains stability improvements.
Mac Os X 10.8 Download
For information about the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.