Slack offers a powerful and flexible group-messaging service that lets teams chat, host calls, and share files across platforms.ProsCommunicate with your team.
Install Slack Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
In Business by Developer Slack Technologies Inc.
Last Updated: February 06, 2020
Download and install Slack in PC and you can install Slack 22.214.171.124.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. Slack is developed by Slack Technologies Inc. and listed under Business.
If you are looking to install Slack in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install Slack in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install Slack in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install Slack in PC:
- Install Slack in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install Slack in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install Slack in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Slack
- You will see search result for Slack app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Slack depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Other Apps by Slack Technologies Inc. developer:
Hint: You can also Download Slack APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download Slack APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
Slack APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||Slack Technologies Inc.|
|App Updated||February 06, 2020|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 4.4|
|APK File Size||35.0 MB|
2. Install Slack in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Slack
- Install Slack on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Slack on your PC
Itunes For Mac 10.6
As featured in:
Download Slack App For Mac
Drag, drop, and share your files
Not just your messages, but all your files, images, PDFs, documents, and spreadsheets can be dropped right into Slack and shared with anyone you want. Add comments, star for later reference, and it’s all completely searchable.
If you use any services like Google Drive, Dropbox, or Box, just paste the link and that document is immediately in sync and searchable too.
All your tools in one place
Connect all the tools you use to Slack and avoid all that constant switching between apps. Set up your integration so that you get all your notifications directly within Slack—from support requests, code check-ins, and error logs to sales leads—all of them searchable in one central archive.
Search your entire archive
Everything in Slack—messages, notifications, files, and all—is automatically indexed and archived so that you can have it at your fingertips whenever you want. Slack also indexes the content of every file so you can search within PDFs, Word documents, Google docs, and more. With one search box and a set of powerful search operators, you can slice and dice your way to that one message in your communication haystack.
Everywhere you go
With fully native apps for iOS and Android, whatever you do on one device is reflected everywhere. Everything is in sync. We’ll keep your place so you can always pick up wherever you left off.
Customize your notifications whether you’re on your computer or mobile device. Dial them up to be alerted about everything or dial them down to focus on just a few things.
Updated Windows Beta to version 4.3.2
From today, you'll notice a shiny new app button that matches our new logo. You can read more about it on our blog at SlackHQ.com. Change! Everyone loves it. (Having said that, nothing about Slack or how you use it has changed. Just the button.)
- macOS version updated to 4.1.2
- Interactions with network drives are now handled with grace and panache. Or, at the very least, 'better'.
- If you want to launch slack minimized, you now can. We will no longer stand in your way.
- We've changed the look, feel and texture of our new HTML notifications. Give them a try! They're delicious.
- Sometimes on Windows 10, moving the window, say, up would cause a white bar to appear. We raised the bar.
- Also, moving the window would sometimes change the size of the window. Your aim was true; we no longer move the goalposts on you.
- In the Apps and Features and Uninstall a Program window, the icon showing up was not the right one. It now is.
- The notification and unread indicators on the taskbar are now more readable.
- Blurry icons were an issue for some users with multiple displays. Now all is clear.
- The Slack icon, previously appearing with an opaque background color on Windows 10 is now all the clearer for being less clear.
- Some people were seeing sidebar icons for teams other than the one they were in. This was confusing, and has now stopped.
- And finally, if you have been having issues with keyboard or cursor issues, you should no longer be having them.
Recent Slack news
Download Slack For Free
- Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Slack have seen outages
- The enterprise giant had been using it in a limited capacity
- Slack thinks the app's user base is smaller than Microsoft claims
Download Slack For Windows
- 91 votesThe WhatsApp desktop app is an extension of your phone: the app mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device.
- 419 votesSkype is free and simple software that will enable you to make free calls anywhere in the world in minutes.
- 9 votesMicrosoft Teams is an entirely new experience that brings together people, conversations and content—along with the tools that teams need—so they can easily collaborate to achieve more.