- Can I see examples of mobile media to get ideas about how BlackBerry Theme Studio can be used?BlackBerry Theme Studio contains a series of content samples.
- What are Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)?SVG is a text-based XML language similar to HTML that represents 2D graphics, animation and interactivity.
- What are PME and PMB file formats?
The PME file format is a binary representation of your SVG content that plays on BlackBerry smartphones. The PMB format combines images, audio and PME files into a single file to minimize the number of connections made over the wireless network.
These file formats enable you to:
- Animate primitives (e.g. rectangles, polygons), color and images (PNG, GIF)
- Create hotspots (similar to links in HTML, but more flexible)
- Trigger events (e.g. clicking a hotspot changes a color or plays an animation)
- Does BlackBerry Theme Studio support formats other than PME and PMB file formats?Content developers can create flash content and then use BlackBerry Composer to convert the Flash SWF file into supported SVG. The SVG can then be compiled into a PME file.
- What audio formats does BlackBerry Theme Studio support?MIDI, MP3 and WAV files are supported for playback.
- Can I reference movies such as AVIs and QuickTime?The media engine doesn't support AVI or QuickTime files.
- Can I hand code my SVG?SVG can be manually coded, but isn’t recommended for novice developers, designers or theme creators. For a list of supported SVG elements and attributes, view the SVG for BlackBerry Smartphones Reference Guide (PDF)
- What default system font is used in BlackBerry Composer?The default system font used in BlackBerry Composer is Tahoma.
- Is there an example directory structure that content developers should use?A specific directory structure isn’t imposed when creating content with the BlackBerry Theme Studio. However, to use the batch image replacement feature in BlackBerry Theme Builder 6, you must use the folder structure used in C:Program FilesResearch In MotionBlackBerry Theme Studio 6.0samplesThemesImages (path may vary if you installed to a non-standard folder).
- How can I re-purpose my existing content to run on a BlackBerry smartphone?
You must convert your content to SVG format. For a list of supported SVG elements and attributes, view the SVG for BlackBerry Smartphones Reference Guide (PDF)
You can also use BlackBerry Composer to convert your Flash (SWF) content into SVG content. You can then transcode your SVG content to PME or PMB format.
- When is BlackBerry 10 Launching?We expect to launch BlackBerry 10 in the first calendar quarter of 2013.
- Can I build themes for BlackBerry 7?Yes you can build themes for BlackBerry 7 using Theme Studio 6. We have created a two part deep dive on how to publish for BlackBerry 7.
Truck Sim Map V6.0 For Euro Truck Simulator 2
The PME file format is a binary representation of your SVG content that plays on BlackBerry smartphones. The PMB format combines images, audio and PME files into a single file to minimize the number of connections made over the wireless network. Download Best BlackBerry Themes for Free; Premium iPhone Skin, Mac OS, BlackBerry Bold Theme Written by Amit Agarwal on Jun 22, 2008 eVeek offers some extremely beautiful BlackBerry themes that can make your BlackBerry screen look and behave like an iPhone, the Mac OS X Desktop or the upcoming BlackBerry Bold.