As promised, the PanGu team behind the iOS 7.1.1 untethered jailbreak have released an updated version of the PanGu jailbreak tool. Version 1.1.0 now works on Mac OS X, is in English and has other bug fixes.
- 2 days ago The Archive 1.1.0 - Plain text note taking. Download the latest versions of the best Mac apps at safe and trusted MacUpdate Download, install, or update The Archive for Mac from MacUpdate.
- What's New in Version 1.1.0 Rewritten ANSi rendering engine with massive performance improvements, custom scrollers that allow to focus more on contents, option to activate universal b/w scroller mode.
When the PanGu iOS 7.1.1 jailbreak was first released, it was only available for Windows users. It was also difficult to understand as the tool wasn’t in English, plus it had other bugs. Version 1.0 also installed PPSync, which added the Chinese App Store to the jailbroken iOS device.
PanGu v1.1.1 is now in English and the Mac version is available for download. As per the PanGu website, the new version fixes a bug that caused boot loop for some users. Apart from that, the team has also reduced the file size of the download to just 34.2 MB and removed PPSync.
Downloader For Mac
What's New in Version 1.1.0 Rewritten ANSi rendering engine with massive performance improvements, custom scrollers that allow to focus more on contents, option to activate universal b/w scroller mode. EBay 1.1.0 - Browse, bid, watch and buy items (U.S. Download the latest versions of the best Mac apps at safe and trusted MacUpdate Download, install, or update eBay for Mac from MacUpdate.
If you haven’t jailbroken your iOS device yet, you can download the appropriate PanGu v1.1.0 tool from the iJailbreak Downloads Section or the links below and follow our tutorial.
Install eBay Android in PC (Windows 7,8/10 or MAC)
In Shopping by Developer eBay Mobile
Last Updated: October 30, 2019
Download and install eBay in PC and you can install eBay 126.96.36.199.100 in your Windows PC and Mac OS. eBay is developed by eBay Mobile and listed under Shopping.
If you are looking to install eBay in PC then read the rest of the article where you will find 2 ways to install eBay in PC using BlueStacks and Nox app player however you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks.
Download and Install eBay in PC (Windows and Mac OS)Following are the 2 metshods to install eBay in PC:
- Install eBay in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Install eBay in PC using Nox App Player
1. Install eBay in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: eBay
- You will see search result for eBay app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for eBay depending on your internet connection.
Hints: If you are having LOADING issue with BlueStacks software simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC. Or comment below your problem.
Hint: You can also Download eBay APK file and install it on Bluestacks Android emulator if you want to.
You can download eBay APK downloadable file in your PC to install it on your PC Android emulator later.
eBay APK file details:
|Best Android Emulators||Bluestacks & Nox App Player|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7,8/10 or Mac|
|App Developer||eBay Mobile|
|App Updated||October 30, 2019|
|Android Version Required for emulator||Android 5.0|
|APK File Size||45.3 MB|
2. Install eBay in PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install nox app player in PC
- It is Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: eBay
- Install eBay on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play eBay on your PC