Download from itunes.apple.comDOWNLOAD
GPX Editor can edit GPX files exported from many GPS devices and other apps. Features: Open, edit and save multiple GPX files. View and edit waypoints, routes, tracks, track points, and file info. I am using Garmin Basecamp for GPX editing. Possible free background maps can be all Openstreetmap derived Garmin maps. With routable maps, it is even possible to create new routes and upload them to the device. GPX Editor is a free, open source GPX file editor for Windows. You can simply open a GPX file and edit its waypoints, tracks, routes, and metadata. You can simply open a GPX file and edit its waypoints, tracks, routes, and metadata.
Often downloaded with
- Tex-Edit PlusTex-Edit Plus is a scriptable, ASCII text editor that fills the gap between a...$15DOWNLOAD
- Plain Text EditorPlain Text Editor helps you edit plain text files. You miss a text editor able...$40DOWNLOAD
- Live Interior 3D Standard EditionLive Interior 3D Standard is a powerful and intuitive home and interior design...$29.99DOWNLOAD
- PDF Editor - Pro Edition Edit DocsPDF Reader Pro is a editor/viewer of Portable Document Format (PDF) files. You...$2.99DOWNLOAD
- Learn - iPhoto '11 Edition•2 hours of HD video tutorials! •28 individual video lessons guided by an...$3.99DOWNLOAD
Gpx Editor Online
Editors & Converters
Safari Latest Version Download For Mac
GPX Editor can edit GPX files exported from many GPS devices and other apps.
- Open, edit and save multiple GPX files.
- View with Apple Maps or Open Street Maps.
- View and edit waypoints, routes, tracks, track points, and file info.
- View charts such as elevation vs. track point (when elevation exists).
- Copy waypoints, routes, tracks and file info and paste to a spreadsheet.
- Copy & paste waypoints, routes, and tracks from one file to another.
- Show or hide waypoints and track points.
- Drag waypoints and track points to a new location on the map.
- Add new waypoints, routes, tracks and track points.
- Get current weather for a waypoint or track point.
- Download elevation for any waypoint or track point.
- Take a screen shot of the map for printing or reference.
- Drag and drop track points to rearrange their ordering (within the track point list).
- Preferences let you change pin, route and track colors and more.
- Flickr search for photos and videos at any waypoint or track point location.
- Delete waypoints, routes and track points to refine your GPX file.
- Delete multiple track points easily.
- Merge track points.
- Combine track segments.
- Combine tracks.
- Convert track points into waypoints.
- Delete track segments.
- And more!
For example, you have a track from a bike ride, but you want to trim the beginning and end portions of the track. With GPX Editor it’s easy to delete multiple track points for this very purpose!
Note that GPX extensions are ignored.