MySQL 8.0.19 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
Author / Product:
Oracle / MySQL for Mac
MySQL for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
- MySQL Database Server is designed for enterprise organizations delivering business critical database applications. It gives corporate developers, DBAs and ISVs an array of new enterprise features.
- MySQL Cluster CGE (commercial) MySQL Cluster is a real-time open source transactional database designed for fast, always-on access to data under high throughput conditions.
If you need a GUI for MySQL Database, you can download - NAVICAT (MySQL GUI). It supports to import Oracle, MS SQL, MS Access, Excel, CSV, XML, or other formats to the tool.
MySQL Database Server delivers new enterprise features, including: ACID Transactions to build reliable and secure business critical applications. Stored procedures to improve developer productivity. Triggers to enforce complex business rules at the database level. Views to ensure sensitive information is not compromised. Information schema to provide easy access to metadata. Distributed transactions (XA) to support complex transactions across multiple databases.
Top 10 Reasons to Use MySQL for macOS:
Scalability and Flexibility
The app database server provides the ultimate in scalability, sporting the capacity to handle deeply embedded applications with a footprint of only 1MB to running massive data warehouses holding terabytes of information.
A unique storage-engine architecture allows database professionals to configure the app database server specifically for particular applications, with the end result being amazing performance results.
Rock-solid reliability and constant availability are hallmarks of the app, with customers relying on the program to guarantee around-the-clock uptime.
Robust Transactional Support
The tool offers one of the most powerful transactional database engines on the market. Features include complete ACID (atomic, consistent, isolated, durable) transaction support, unlimited row-level locking and more.
Web and Data Warehouse Strengths
The app is the de-facto standard for high-traffic web sites because of its high-performance query engine, tremendously fast data insert capability, and strong support for specialized web functions like fast full text searches.
Strong Data Protection
Because guarding the data assets of corporations is the number one job of database professionals, MySQL for Mac offers exceptional security features that ensure absolute data protection.
Comprehensive Application Development
One of the reasons the software is the world's most popular open source database is that it provides comprehensive support for every application development need. Within the database, support can be found for stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, cursors, ANSI-standard SQL, and more.
The program offers exceptional quick-start capability with the average time from software download to installation completion being less than fifteen minutes.
Open Source Freedom and 24 x 7 Support
Many corporations are hesitant to fully commit to open source software because they believe they can't get the type of support or professional service safety nets they currently rely on with proprietary software to ensure the overall success of their key applications.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
By migrating current database-drive applications to the app, or using the tool for new development projects, corporations are realizing cost savings that many times stretch into seven figures.
Also Available: Download MySQL for Windows
Just like Windows, MySQL installer for Mac doesn't add MySQL executable to the PATH environment variable. Consequently, we have to execute MySQL by specifying the full path to it in the terminal. We are now ready to start the server. MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database that is supported by an active community of open source developers and enthusiasts. MySQL Cluster Community Edition is available as a separate download. MySQL Community Edition is a freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database that is supported by an active community of open source developers and enthusiasts. MySQL Cluster Community Edition is available as a separate download.
Get MySQL Download For Mac & Windows 32 / 64 Bit. MySQL is popular database management system. MySQL Download Full Setup Free with direct link.
There are many popular database management systems in Market. Clients need good data management software. They have many options of relational database management systems e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or Teradata etc. Companies which require Enterprise database management want a solution which is cost effective and high performing.
MySQL is free database management system. MySQL is popular database management systems among the web community. The small websites which cannot afford the annual licenses of premium database management software. Although level of scalability in My Sql database server is not at the level of Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server or other premium Enterprise database management Systems but still MySQL is preferred for simplicity and free of cost. You can create database ER diagrams in MySQL workbench as well.
Although you can get XAMPP download which provides all in one solution which includes Apache, PHP, MySQL. But if you want to have MySQL download separately then this article is for you. After installing MySQL you can do mysql performance tuning. This will require technical knowledge of SQL and RDBMS. You can improve performance of database software. MySQL is preferred for OLTP (online Transaction processing). You’ll be surprised to know that some of huge internet giants are using MySQL to power High volume websites.
MySQL can be connected with Visual Studio 2012 or Visual Studio 2010 using MySQL data connecter. You can use MySQL connectors to integrate MySQL DB with worlds most popular IDE using ODBC and JDBC.
Get MySQL download to see below features of Database Management software:-
- Free of cost Relational Database Management Systems.
- Complete connectivity with All Major Development Tools.
- MySQL Connectors for Python, C++, .NET, ODBC, JDBC etc.
- Performance in Database.
- Database Server Scalability.
- Reduce Database TCO.
- Popular Open Source Data Management Software.
- MYSQL Workbench provides complete Integrated Development Environment.
- Free MySQL Tutorial and Support.
- Performance in MySQL can be seen in detailed here.
- Partitioning Function Included For Huge Database Performance.
- Improved Query Optimizer
Before starting MySQL download, I suggest you should have a look on MySQL minimum system requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, XP (All 32 Bit / 64 Bit Systems), Linux, Mac OS X
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Space: 500 MB (This is not database space which you will create later)
Note that above are minimum requirements for MySQL installation. The scalability and database management system performance depends on your DBMS tuning.
Below are technical details of MySQL Setup if you are interested to see before MySQL Download.
- Software Name: MySQL 184.108.40.206
- Setup File Name: mysql-installer-community-220.127.116.11.msi (Windows), mysql-5.6.13-osx10.7-x86_64.dmg (Mac)
- Size of Setup: 182.44 MB (Windows), 159.5M (Mac)
- License: Opensource Freeware
- MD5 Checksum: d7c9d19e33d85b2eddf66a50cd39d0d4 (Windows), 6717e3f0587407892fcd737ff6cadb04 (Mac)
Now click on below button for MySQL download. Download MySQL Full Setup offline installer standalone. This version of MySQL works for Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7 etc. The first button is to download MySQL for Windows. Second button is to download MySQL for Mac OS.
MySQL Download Setup For Windows
Once you have MySQL downloaded in PC or Mac. Follow below steps to install, configure and use MySQL.
- Double click on MySQL setup file and start installation.
- Wait until MySQL is installed completely.
- During installation you may be prompted for MySQL root user name password.
- This is the MySQL super user credentials. Set them and make them secure.
- Get MySQL Workbench download and install which is a GUI Visual tool for handling databases.
- MySQL workbench is handy tool for Database Administrators. This helps to drag and drop easily objects.
Let us know if you faced any issues during MySQL download or installation.