- This Issue Happens After Downloading And Extracting The Organic Material Are
- This Issue Happens After Downloading And Extracting The Square
- This Issue Happens After Downloading And Extracting The Archive
Windows has the ability to zip and unzip files without any extra software, so don’t download any programs just to create basic archives or to unzip them. To create a zip file, right-click in a blank area on your desktop or in explorer, go to new, and select Compressed (zipped) Folder. Instructions for downloading Microsoft software requested through TechSoup are available at Microsoft Download Help and the VLSC Downloads FAQ. For help installing Get Genuine Windows or performing a clean install of a Windows upgrade, see Clean Microsoft Windows Installations with ISO Files.
after reading loads of forum, I didn't find anyone with the exact issue as mine. But I've followed some of the restore issue solution and now I've fixed my phone. Yeah! maybe not all the steps are necessary, but here was what I've done to fix it:
1. update itunes
2. Ensure Apple Mobile device driver is updated and work (i.e. iphones is detected in device manager)
3. run 'msconfig', ensure all other non microsoft / non apple softwares are off
- Services: only enable all microsoft services, apple mobile device and bonjour service
- Startup: only enable QTTask & iTunesHelper
4. Restart computer
5 turn on itunes
6. connect iphones via USB.
7. itunes show iphone in device column, but iphone still stay in 'connect to itunes' screen
8. Hold Sleep button + Home button until the screen goes dark (iphone disappear from itunes device column at the same time), then just keep holding the home button (without holding the sleep button)
9. first time, though itunes showa iphone in the device column again, but iphone screen go from apple icon straight to 'connect to itunes' screen and stay there again.
10. I repeat step 8, this time though itunes show iphone in the device column again, but the iphone screen stay dark showing nothing (instead of showing 'connect to iTunes' screen)
11. then I click restore in itunes, this time it manages to finish extracting software without iphone restarting itself during the process; itunes find the iphone and complete the restore.
12. As I do backup all the time, now I just need to sync all the files / setting back to iphone, everything back to normal again.
still not sure what happened to my phone, but now it's fix =>
Jul 27, 2011 5:57 PM
Use the provided solutions to fix some commonly seen errors that come up when downloading, installing, or, updating Creative Cloud apps.
|Error 201, P201||Occurs when the download is paused and when the server response is poor. See How to solve network connectivity or stability issues below.|
|Error 204, P204||Occurs when there is a problem accessing a critical file/directory during download.|
|Error 205, P205||Occurs when there is a problem with the downloaded files. See How to solve network connectivity or stability issues below.|
|Error 206, P206||Occurs when network connection is unavailable or server is unreachable. See How to solve network connectivity or stability issues below.|
|Error 207, P207||Occurs when there is no response from the server. Try after some time. See How to solve network connectivity or stability issues, if the issue persists.|
|Error 403||See Download error 403 launching Adobe Creative Cloud.|
|Error 1001||See Error: 'Failed to install' Creative Cloud desktop app.|
|Error 1002||See Error 1002: Creative Cloud desktop failed to update.|
|Error 1, P1||See Error: 'Failed to install' Creative Cloud desktop app.|
|Error 2, P2||See Error code 2 or 50: Creative Cloud desktop app update failed.|
|Error 50, P50||See Error code 2 or 50: Creative Cloud desktop app update failed.|
|Error A12E1||See A12E1 error installing Creative Cloud products Creative Cloud.|
|You cannot sign in to Creative Cloud, although you can sign in to your Adobe ID account.||See Resolve connection errors.|
|Creative Cloud desktop app does not open or hangs during installation.||See Creative Cloud desktop app doesn't open Progress wheel spins continually.|
|Creative Cloud installations fail or hang at 42%.||See Resolve installation failure Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app error.|
Don't see your error code? See Installation error codes and solutions.
How to solve network connectivity or stability issues
This Issue Happens After Downloading And Extracting The Organic Material Are
If you get an error that indicates you have connectivity or stability issues, try the following solutions in order.
The Creative Cloud desktop app requires an Internet connection to download and update apps. Verify that you are connected to the Internet and click Retry.
Software firewalls restrict access to your computer. Some software firewalls prompt you when a program attempts to access the Internet. Users have reported instances where software/hardware firewall settings caused download errors to occur. The most common error associated with this issue is error 205. Other errors could result due to the firewall’s configuration.
- If prompted, allow the Creative Cloud desktop app to access the Internet.
- If you are not prompted, disable software firewalls temporarily to determine whether they are preventing Internet access. See your firewall software documentation for help.
If you can’t locate the documentation to temporarily disable the software firewall, disable startup items and services. This should disable most software firewalls. For specific instructions on how to disable startup items and services, select your operating system from the list below.
Temporarily disable the antivirus software. See your antivirus documentation for information on temporarily disabling virus check.
Restart your system in Safe Mode with Networking and then try to download the Creative Cloud app.
Routers can have built-in hardware firewall or proxy servers. To determine if a router is preventing the Creative Cloud desktop app from accessing the Internet:
Connect the computer directly to a DSL or cable modem.
If the download proceeds, the router is preventing access.
To set up a router to allow access for future downloads, see your router documentation for instructions on setting up port forwarding from the computer. Alternatively, contact your Internet service provider or IT department.
Many organizations use a hardware firewall and proxy server that can prevent software from accessing an outside server. A hardware solution applies to all computers within the corporate network. Most home networks don't use hardware firewall or proxy technology.
- Contact your company’s IT department to obtain firewall or proxy information.
- Configure your browser with proxy or firewall information.
- Configure your corporate firewall to bypass the servers. The following servers are accessed:
Check if your computer has trouble connecting to Adobe's activation servers. For more information on troubleshooting activation server issues, see Resolve connection errors.
More like this
This Issue Happens After Downloading And Extracting The Square
Twitter™ and Facebook posts are not covered under the terms of Creative Commons.
This Issue Happens After Downloading And Extracting The Archive